Saturday, August 23, 2014

Ejemplo de la Portada (Cover Sheet Letter) para la Forma I-130.

Esta es la Portada que yo utilize para mi paquete, aqui se las comparto. Saludos

United States Department of Homeland Security
U.S Citizenship and Immigration Services
USCIS
P.O. Box 804625
Chicago, IL  60680-4107

Subject: I-130 Petition for my spouse Danyislatina

Dear Sir/Madam:

I, Mr. Husband. , a citizen of the United States, would like to file a petition I-130 for my spouse, Danyislatina.

Please find enclosed the following required and supporting documents:

Payment in the amount of $ 420.00
Completed and signed form I-130
G-325A (Petitioner)
Passport style photo  (Petitioner)
G-325A ( Beneficiary)
Passport style photo  ( Beneficiary)
Copy of birth certificate (Petitioner)
Copy of marriage certificate
Evidence of joint marriage
Copy of children’s Birth certificates
Rental agreement of our two years of marriage
401K plan  showing my spouse as the primary beneficiary
Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third party having personal knowledge of the bona fides of our marriage
Photos of our lives together

Copies of documents are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or Consular officer at a later date.

Respectfully,

Mr. Husband

No comments:

Post a Comment